8 Much Awaited Debutants of 2018 From Sara Ali Khan, Abhay Deol to Jhanvi Kapoor –
We all know that, In every year bollywood launch some fresh talent and it would be intresting to see that new talent give their best in the silver screen with their performances but in bollywood we see a factor that is actors is not constant in bollywood. It is not easy to making a place in audience’s heart. In 2018, Many of the debutants are ready to debut with their first movie.
List of 8 much awaited debutants of 2018 –
- Jahnvi Kapoor in Dhadak: When a star kid makes a debut, the expectations are high and he/she faces the pressure of comparison with their successful parents. So what happens when the biggest female super stars’s daughter is makes her debut? After Sridevi’s sad and untimely demise, her daughter Jahnvi Kapoor’s debut is in all the more spotlight. There is lot of curiosity regards the teenager’s first film, the pictures of which are already out. Jahnvi Kapoor’s Dhadak will be the remake of the Marathi film Sairat starring Ishaan Khattar opposite her.
- Sarah Ali Khan in Kedarnath: Saif Ali Khan and his ex-wife Amrita Singh’s daughter Sarah Ali Khan is already a style icon and her debut with Sushant Singh Rajput is another much talked movie. The project is presently in conflict but the team is confident that the project will go ahead. Reportedly fans will have to wait little longer for the release of this film.
- Karan Deol in Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas: Papa Sunny Deol is all excited about his dear son Karan’s debut and we must say Karan is as cute and adorable as his father. Needless to mention he also has the charm of his grandfather Dharmendra. And yes, the title does remind us of his grandfather as it is the lyrics of his song.
- Utkarsh Sharma in The Genius: The film The Genius marks the debut of Utkarsh Sharma who is the son of Anil Sharma has made many successful films with Dharmendra and Hema Malini. The film maker has churned many commercially successful films and he is now launching his son. The muhurat of the film was attended by none other than Dharmendra and Hema Malini.
- Rohan Mehra in Baazaar: Who can forget the charm of Vinod Mehra, the yester years actor who was a part of many blockbuster films specially with actress Rekha. Now his son Rohan Mehra is all set to make his debut in the film Baazaar. Let’s see if he can spread the same charm as his father.
- Banita Sandhu in October: You surely remember her pretty face if you have been following recent advertisements. Banita came into lime light when she was noticed for her pretty cute girl image in TV commercials and later in few TV shows. Now the vivacious actress is all set to enter Bollywood with none other than Varun Dhawan in ShoojitSarcar directed film which is titled October.
- Ayush Sharma in Loveratri: We do know Ayush Sharma thanks to his super star brother-in-law Salman Khan. Yes, Ayush Sharma is Salman’s sister Arpita’s husband. He is working on his first Bollywood project which will mark his entry in Bollywood. The movie, Loveratri, promises to be mass entertainer and the rest remains to be seen.
- Mouni Roy in Gold: Although Mouni has been in around the TV industry for more than a decade, she was still waiting for her big break in Bollywood. Her wait is now over as she will be seen alongside KhilladiAkshay Kumar in the sports biopic Gold.
What is your opinion that which debut won the more awards and have the best talent? Share your views about the 8 much awaited debutants of 2018.