You really do not need to limit your fashion game when you’re pregnant! Thanks to Bebo for proving that to us. Kareena is on a roll! Ever since her pregnancy, with every public appearance she is only getting better and better. Her outfits are everything from cute to sexy to elegant. She is definitely one of the most stylish actresses of tinsel town. Some of her outfits were found to be similar to that of Kim Kardashian’s pregnancy styling. Nevertheless, check out these 15 pics where Kareena shows how to rock maternity styling. You’re in for a treat!
- This one’s for the Hello Magazine cover where Kareena looks enchanting in a Manish Malhotra!
2. Kareena at her casual best for the airport! “You can call me anything you want, just don’t call me early in the morning.” I guess we all can relate to that quote.
3. Kareena in her evergreen desi avatar, the outfit is by Sukriti and Aakriti and she is styled by Anaita Shroff Adajania.
4. So classy! So stylish! Kareena was snapped at a brand endorsement event in Hyderabad, styled by Anaita.
5. Everything about this look is so cute! A like for the caption too.
6. She is a trendsetter! Kareena stole the show at her aunt Rima Jain’s birthday bash wearing an olive thigh high slit gown.
7. Pretty in pink! Kareena wore a Swapnil Shinde off shoulder maxi dress at a Mumbai studio flaunting her baby bump.
8. Kareena appeared on the second episode of Vogue BFFs alongside Manish Malhotra where she spilled out many secrets and is looking a complete fashionista!
9. Kareena Kapoor turned showstopper for Sabyasachi’s Winter/Festive’16 collection at the Lakme Fashion Week. The costumes were simply magical!
10. This one’s one of her latest looks. She was accompanied by Saif after attending an event in Hyderabad. Kareena is wearing a floral print dress by Ritu Kumar label. Her sunglasses are from Golden Goose De Luxe Brand and a pair of sneakers completed her look.
11. At the Global Citizen India Launch Event, Bebo wore a fitted black dress with a green jacket and high heels.
12. At the BBlunt conference event Kareena wore a powder blue H&M off shoulder outfit. She shared some hair care tips too.
13. A majesctic look! Kareena looks ravishing in this black couture for an event in Calcutta.
14. This beautiful mommy-to-be wore a Sabyasachi olive gown during the press interview of Lakme Fashion Week.
15. And the final one, her airport diaries, keeping it cool and chic with white sneakers and the classic black handbag.
Let us know which one of her pregnancy looks you liked the most.