The trailer of one of the most awaited movies of the year Prem Ratan Dhan Payo is finally here. The movie has been the talk of the B-town as Sooraj Barjatya and Salman Khan are reuniting after a long gap of sixteen years. Since, they have delivered some of the biggest blockbusters like Maine Pyaar Kiya and Hum Aapke Hai Koun, expectations are huge. Let’s see if the trailer was worth waiting and live to our expectations. Here is our Prem Ratan Payo Trailer Review.
Prem Ratan Payo Trailer Review – What’s Good
1) Salman Khan – When he have Salman Khan in the movie how can anyone else take the center stage. Salman is looking absolutely gorgeous as a royal prince. Iss Diwali Prem is back.
2) Salman and Sonam Kapoor‘s chemistry – It seems like Sooraj Barjatya has worked really well on Sonam Kapoor acting and looks. This should be her best performance so far. The chemistry between Sonam and Salman in looking adorable. Their chemistry reminds us of Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam.
3) The lavishness and royalty – From first frame to last, the trailer of the movie is a visual delight. We see grand haveli’s, Raja-Maharaja’s, Mercedes, Price, Princess etc etc etc.
4) I am particularity impressed by the background score. Salman Khan’s entry in the trailer is well complimented by loud background score.
Prem Ratan Payo Trailer Review – What’s Bad
1) Salman should have realized that his fan following has changed over the years. May I ask you one simple question? Are you willing to accept his family man avatar of Salman Khan?
2) We were expecting something extra-ordinary from Sooraj Barjatya and team but going by the trailer it seems that the team hasn’t accepted the change yet. PRDP looks like a 90’s movie packaged in 2015.
Prem Ratan Payo Trailer Review – Final Words and Rating
I know, I may get hatred comment from Salman Khan fans but the truth is that the trailer of the most anticipated release of the year is quite disappointing. Though, Salman Khan shines in this 2 minutes trailer, I would rather like to watch him again and again as Chulbul Pandey and Radhe.