Reaching the 100 Crore mark has become a benchmark for Bollywood movies these days. Till now, 84 Bollywood movies have made it to the 100 crore club of Bollywood. Around 40 movies feature big stars like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay, Aamir, Ajay and Hrithik. This is a clear indication that Bollywood is a male-dominating industry and movies in India are driven by star power.
Aamir Khan is the founder of Bollywood’s 100 crores club. His revenge drama Ghajini released on Christmas 2008 was the first Bollywood movie to cross the 100 crores mark. Since then the big stars of Bollywood have been consistently delivering 100 crore movies. Every Salman Khan movie released in the last 10 years has earned more than Rs 100 crore in India.
Box Office king of Bollywood, Salman Khan has the most 100 crore grossers to his name. Salman Khan’s dominance can be judged from the fact that his last 15 movies have crossed the 100 crore mark. Recently, Akshay Kumar equalled it with Salman. His latest release Sooryvanshi has crossed Rs 100 crore mark.
After Salman and Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgn has 11, while SRK has 7. Aamir Khan and Hrithik Roshan have six 100 crore movies each. Ranveer Singh has five 100 crore movies to his name. Ranbir Kapoor and Varun Dhawan have four each. Let’s have a look at the list of Bollywood actors with the most movies in the 100 crore club.
Actors With Most Movies In 100 Crore Club: Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar Top
|Actor||No. of Films||Highest (Cr.)|
|Salman Khan||15||339.16 (Tiger Zinda Hai)|
|Akshay Kumar||15||201.1 (Good Newwz)|
|Ajay Devgn||11||276.9 (Tanhaji)|
|Shah Rukh Khan||7||227 (Chennai Express)|
|Aamir Khan||6||339.5 (PK)|
|Hrithik Roshan||6||317.1 (WAR)|
|Ranveer Singh||5||302.1 (Padmaavat)|
|Ranbir Kapoor||4||342.5 (Sanju)|
|Varun Dhawan||4||148.72 (Dilwale)|
|Ayushmann Khurrana||3||139.7 (Dream Girl)|
- Salman Khan (15 movies) – Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg 2, Jai Ho, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sultan, Tubelight, Tiger Zinda Hai, Race 3, Bharat and Dabangg 3.
- Akshay Kumar (15 movies) – Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, Airlift, Rustom, Housefull 3, Jolly LLB 2, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, Gold, 2.0, Kesari, Mission Mangal, Housefull 4 and Good Newwz.
- Ajay Devgn (11 movies) – Golmaal 3, Singham, Bol Bachchan, Son Of Sardar, Singham Returns, Shivaay, Golmaal Again, Raid, Total Dhamaal, De De Pyaar De and Tanhaji: The Unsung Warrior
- Shahrukh Khan (7 movies) – Ra One, Don 2, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Chennai Express, Happy New Year, Dilwale and Raees.
- Aamir Khan (6 movies) – Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Dhoom 3, PK, Dangal and Thugs of Hindostan.
- Hrithik Roshan (6 movies) – Agneepath, Krrish 3, Bang Bang, Kaabil, Super 30 and WAR.
- Ranveer Singh (5 movies) – Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani, Padmaavat, Simmba and Gully Boy.
- Ranbir Kapoor (4 movies) – Barfi!, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Sanju.
- Varun Dhawan (4 movies) – ABCD 2, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Judwaa 2 and Dilwale.
- John Abraham (2 movies) – Housefull 2 and Race 2.
- Arjun Kapoor (1 movie) – 2 States
- Farhan Akhtar (1 movie) – Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
- Sidharth Malhotra (1 movie) – Ek Villain
- Saif Ali Khan (1 movie) – Race 2
- R. Madhavan (1 movie) – Tanu Weds Manu Returns
- Sushant Singh Rajput (1 movie) – M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story
- Tiger Shroff (2 movies) – Baaghi 2, War
- Shahid Kapoor (2 movies) – Padmaavat, Kabir Singh
- Ayushman Khurana (3 movies) – Badhai Ho, Dream Girl and Bala.
- Rajkumar Rao (1 movie) – Stree
- Kartik Aaryan (1 movie) – Sonu Ke Titu Kii Sweety.
- Vicky Kaushal (2 movies) – Uri: The Surgical Strike and Sanju.
You may also like to read about the 100 crore movies of these Bollywood stars: