Reaching the 100 Crore mark has become a benchmark for Bollywood movie these days. Till now, 72 Bollywood movies have made it to the 100 crore club of Bollywood. Around 40 movies feature big stars like Shah Rukh, Salman, Akshay, Aamir, Ajay and Hrithik. This is a clear indication that Bollywood is a male-dominating industry and movies in India are driven by star power.
Aamir Khan is the founder of Bollywood’s 100 crores club. Aamir Khan’s revenge drama Ghajini released on Christmas 2008 was the first Bollywood movie to cross 100 crores mark. Since then the big stars of Bollywood have been consistently delivering 100 crore movies. Every Salman Khan movie released in last nine years has crossed 100 crores in India.
Box Office king of Bollywood, Salman Khan has the most 100 crore grossers to his name. Salman Khan’s dominance can be judged from the fact that his last 13 movies have crossed 100 crore mark.
After Salman, Akshay Kumar has ten 100 crore grossers each, Ajay Devgn has eight, while SRK has seven. Aamir Khan has six 100 crore movies to his name. Hrithik Roshan, Ranbir Kapoor and Varun Dhawan have four each. Ranveer Singh has three 100 crore movies to his name.
Let’s have a look at the list of Bollywood actors with most movies in 100 crore club
Actors With Most Movies In 100 Crore Club: Salman Khan Lead The Race
|Actor||No. of Films||Highest (Cr.)|
|Shah Rukh Khan||7||227|
|Sushant Singh Rajput||1||133|
- Salman Khan (13 films) – Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg 2, Jai Ho, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sultan, Tubelight, Tiger Zinda Hai and Race 3.
- Akshay Kumar (10 films) – Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore, Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty, Airlift, Rustom and Housefull 3, Jolly LLB 2, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha, Gold and 2.0.
- Shahrukh Khan (7 films) – Ra One, Don 2, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Chennai Express, Happy New Year, Dilwale and Raees.
- Ajay Devgn (8 films) – Golmaal 3, Singham, Bol Bachchan, Son Of Sardar, Singham Returns, Shivaay, Golmaal Again and Raid.
- Aamir Khan ( 6 films) – Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Dhoom 3, PK, Dangal and Thugs of Hindostan.
- Hrithik Roshan (4 films) – Agneepath, Krrish 3, Bang Bang and Kaabil.
- Ranveer Singh (3 films) – Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani and Pamaavat.
- Ranbir Kapoor (4 films) – Barfi!, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Sanju.
- Varun Dhawan (4 films) – ABCD 2, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, Judwaa 2 and Dilwale.
- Abhishek Bachchan (4 films) – Bol Bachchan, Dhoom 3, Housefull 3 and Happy New Year.
- Riteish Deshmukh (4 films) – Housefull 2, Housefull 3, Grand Masti and Ek Villain.
- John Abraham (2 films) – Housefull 2 and Race 2.
- Arjun Kapoor (1 film) – 2 States
- Farhan Akhtar (1 film) – Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
- Sidharth Malhotra (1 film) – Ek Villain
- Saif Ali Khan (1 film) – Race 2
- R. Madhavan (1 film) – Tanu Weds Manu Returns
- Sushant Singh Rajput (1 film) – M.S. Dhoni – The Untold Story
- Tiger Shroff (1 film) – Baaghi 2
- Shahid Kapoor (1 film) – Padmaavat
- Ayushman Khurana (1 film) – Badhai Ho
- Rajkumar Rao (1 film) – Stree
- Kartik Aryan (1 film) – Sonu Ke Titu Kii Sweety
You may also like to read about the 100 crore movies of these Bollywood stars: