Happy Birthday Hrithik Roshan: As Hrithik Roshan is Celebrating his 43rd birthday, let’s have a look at some interesting facts about him.
Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan is celebrating his 43rd birthday today. The actor has decided to keep it simple and will be celebrating the big day with his family. Regarded as the hottest male celebs across the world, Hrithik started his career as a child artist. he then went on to assist his father Rakesh Roshan before making a Bollywood debut with ‘Kaho Na Pyaar Hai’ in 2000. On Hrithik’s birthday, let have a look at some interesting facts about him.
- His first pay was Rs 100 for dancing with the then Superstar Jeetendra in the movie “Aasha”. So he had the inborn quality of shaking a leg.
2. He loves to holiday with his two adorable sons in London and Phuket. He indeed is a loving father.
3.”Roshan” is not his official surname. It is “Nagrath”
4. Kaho naa Pyar Hai booked a place in Limca Book of world records for winning 102 awards.
5.You would not know but in the year 2000 he had received around 30000 proposals for marriage on Valentine’s Day. Why wouldn’t he? He is extremely charming.
6. He worked as an Assistant to his Father Rakesh Roshan in the films Khel & Koyla.
7. The Birthday boy was addicted to smoking until he read Allen Carr’s “Easy Way to Stop Smoking”.
8. Hrithik Roshan suffered from a Stammering problem since his childhood, he also underwent speech therapy to overcome this problem.
9. Hrithik’s grandmother nicknamed him “Duggu”.
10. He is born with 2 thumbs in his right hand. Even though he considers it as lucky, he hides it in all his movies except in Koi Mil Gaya.
Hrithik will be next seen in his home production Kaabil. Directed by Sanjay Gupta, the movie also stars Yami Gautam, Rohit Roy and Ronit Roy. It will hit the theatres on 25 Jan 2017 along with Shah Rukh Khan’s Raees.
On his big day, let us all come together and wish him a very Happy Birthday.