Jai Ho Music Review : Jai Ho Does Not Clicks Well
Jai Ho Music Review brings out nothing good to offer for musical appetite. After Krrish 3’s Soundtrack failed badly I really have expected a lot less from big banner movies. Probably because they are more busy in doing financial analysis and predicting their box office numbers than doing homework on film’s musical front.
Jai Ho does not messes once or twice but five times in its nine tracks album. Out of the four remaining two are remixes and are considered because one enjoy the upbeat music it offers. Jai Ho is supposedly a fun-filled loud soundtrack with two halts for nice romantic numbers. ‘Tere Naina Maar Hi Daalenge’ and ‘Tumko Toh Aana Hi Tha’, the two romantic numbers, are the only delight in the entire album.
Lets walk through the entire album and see how Jay Ho performs during our review
- Baaki Sab First Class Hai – Jai Ho album opens up with a loud track. Baaki Sab First Class is a loud track with pomp music accompanied by satirical lyrics. The explicit taunts which lyrics wants to make is not conveyed in best of ways. As a result song fails to impress. Nothing fun nor patriotic about it.
- Baaki Sab First Class hai (Remix) : The remixed version looks better and can be tuned up and listened.Baaki Sab First Class hai is a work of Irfan KAmal, Danish Sabri and Sajid-Wajid
- Tere Naina Maar Hi Daalenge was bound to be good as it is sung by Shreya Ghosal and Shaan. Shreya has done a pleasant job yet again and ensured the romanticism that the song offers goes well. Tere Naina is supported by good music, making sure you get a good romantic number.
- Photocopy ? Seriously anything can be sung these days ! The only good thing about Photocopy is Himesh sounds better. Photocopy was intended to be a fun-filled light-hearted song with random lyrics but purs out as just another average crappy lyrics song. Why ? I guess because music does not supports the song well. Sajid-Wajid’s music does not sparks a support for Kausal Munir’s alternative lyrics.
- Photocopy Remixed Version – Yet again like ‘Baaki Sab First Class Hai’ the remixed version of ‘Photocopy’ sounds better than the original track. Higher Octane Music in remix makes sill lyrics sound a bit nicer than the original track.
- Tumko Aana Hi Tha is a fusion genre song placed very well on uprise background musical score. The song also comes out to be the highest point for ‘Jai Ho’. Not only does the song offers something new but also something delightfully elegant in Armaan Malik’s perfect singing. A must hear from our end.
- Love You till the End is entirely an english track and a club mix version of Tumko Aana Hi Tha. While ‘Tumko Aana Hi Tha’ looks good with fusion of hindi and english, its’ housemix version Love You till the end is undeniably below average. I still don’t understand Bollywood’s infatuation with pure english tracks.
- Naacho Re is just a waste of good music. Naacho Re is a nice music fed to a perfectly wasted lyrics, spinning out a disaster for ears.
- Jai Jai Jai Jai Ho – The title tracks is good for club mixes and has probably no alternative use. The track appears wasted as a single.
Jai Ho Music Review : Overall Impression
Jai Ho has just two high points and that do does not compensates entirely for the whole album. I am sure composers and producers will learn about focusing on ‘music’ also. Jai Ho could had been a nice soundtrack if some good edits were done in some of the songs.
Jai Ho Soundtrack Details
Let’s look at album’s soundtrack artist details below[box title=”Jai Ho Soundtrack Details” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″]
|Track Number||Song Title||Rating||Lyrics||Music||Singers||Track Length|
|1||Baaki Sab First Class Hai||Sajid, Irfan Kamal, Danish Sabri||Sajid-Wajid||Wajid||4.04|
|2||Tere Naina Maar Hi Daalenge||Sameer Anjaan||Sajid-Wajid||Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal, Shabab Sabri||5.00|
|3||Photocopy||Kausar Munir||Sajid-Wajid||Himesh Reshammiya, Keerthi Sagathia, Palak Muchhal||4:36|
|4||Tumko To Aana Hi Tha||Shabbir Ahmed||Amal Mallik||Armaan Malik, Marianne D'Cruz Aiman, Altamash Faridi||4:13|
|5||Love You Till The End (House Mix)||Armaan Malik||Amal Mallik||Armaan Malik||3:56|
|6||Naacho Re||Devi Sri Prasad||Devi Sri Prasad||Ujjayinee||2:27|
|7||Jai Jai Jai Jai Ho (Title Track)||Shabbir Ahmed||Amal Mallik||Wajid, Armaan Malik, Brijesh Shandilya, Amal Malik||3:20|
|8||Photocopy (Remix)||Kausar Munir||Sajid-Wajid||Himesh Reshammiya, Keerthi Sagathia, Palak Muchhal||3:53|
|9||Baaki Sab First Class Hai (Remix)||Sajid, Irfan Kamal, Danish Sabri||Sajid-Wajid||Wajid||2:47|
Jai Ho Music Review : Soundtrack Verdict
It is a skippable music show for Jai Ho except for ‘Tere Naina Maar Hi Daalenge’ and ‘Tumko Aana Hi Tha’
Jai Ho Movie Details[box title=”Jai Ho Movie Details ” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″]
- StarCast : Salman Khan, Tabu, Sunil Shetty, Danny
- Director : Sohail Khan , Sunil Lulla
- Producer : Sohail Khan
- Music : Sajid-Wajid
- Review : Music Review
- Videos & Lyrics : PhotoCopy Video SOng, Tere Naina Video Song, Baaki Sab First Class Hai Video Song
- Trailers : Jai Ho Full Trailer
Let Us Know your reviews for ‘Jai Ho’ Soundtrack.