Toilet- Ek Prem Katha is one of the most awaited movies of Akshay Kumar. The movie is directed by Shree Narayan Singh and it also features Bhumi Pednekar in a leading role. The movie has gained a lot of popularity due to its amazing storyline which is based on PM Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. The movie is scheduled to release on 11 August 2017. Let’s have a look at Toilet Ek Prem Katha box office prediction and try to find out its potential.
Toilet Ek Prem Katha Box Office Prediction
The movie has created a good buzz and we cannot deny the fact that all Akshay Kumar fans are quite eager for the movie.
- The movie is based on the much-talked-about Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched by our very own Prime Minister. The movie will bring issues like open defecation, sanitation conditions in India out in the open. These issues majorly affect rural areas and it is good to know that at least someone cares enough to talk about them.
- The movie will be a satirical comedy and it will definitely be able to create awareness about sanitation throughout the country.
- The movie has been shot in Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and the absence of outdoor locations makes the movie seem more real.
- It will be Akshay Kumar’s third release this year after Jolly LLB 2, Naam Shabana and his record will definitely help out the movie.
- The female lead Bhumi Pednekar has already become a favorite of the masses after her amazing performance in Dum Lagaa Ke Haisha.
- It will be clashing with Imtiaz Ali’s Rehnuma featuring Shah Rukh Khan and Anushka Sharma, which will definitely affect the total collection of the movie.
- The movie is a small budget film and the director Shree Narayan Singh will be making his debut with the movie.
- The title of the movie is quite peculiar and different.
Toilet Ek Prem Katha Opening And Lifetime Collection Box Office Prediction
This will be the first time an Akshay Kumar film will be clashing with a Shah Rukh Khan movie at the box office and the box office is likely to explode due to this clash. While Rehnuma will release over a greater number of screens than TEPK, Rehnuma also has to recover greater money than that of TEPK. The first-day collection of TEPK is expected to be something around 9 to 10 crores.
The big clash with Rehnuma is going to affect the performance of TEPK at the box office. Rehnuma is expected to have a huge opening and unless the movie turns out to have boring or complicated content, TEPK is likely to stay behind Rehnuma in terms of collection.
Toilet Ek Prem Katha Box Office Prediction: Our Expectations
First Day Collection Prediction: 8+ crores
First Weekend Collection Prediction: 28+ crores
Lifetime Collection Prediction: 90+ crores