Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor starrer Baaghi was released on 29 April 2016. After four weeks of succesfull run, the movie is out of almost all theaters and is expected to wrap up its Box Office journey by the end of this week. Baaghi emerged as Tiger Shroff’s 2nd and Shraddha Kapor’s 4th consecutive Box Office hit. Let’s have a look at the total collection/cost/revenue and Box Office verdict of Baaghi.
Baaghi Total Box Office Collection: Highlights
Baaghi 1st Day Collection: 11.94 crores
Baaghi 1st Weekend Collection: 38.58 crores
Baaghi 1st Week Collection: 59.72 crores
Baaghi 2nd Week Collection: 13 crores
Baaghi 3rd Week Collection: 3 crores
Baaghi Lifetime collection: 76.2 crores (Domestic only)
Baaghi Lifetime collection (Overseas): $3.15 M (21 crores)
Here are some interesting facts on Baaghi’s Box Office Collection
- Third highest grosser of 2016 after Akshay Kumar’s Airlift and Shahrukh Khan’s Fan.
- Third opening weekend grosser of 2016 after Akshay Kumar’s Airlift and Shahrukh Khan’s Fan.
- Third highest opening week grosser of 2016 after Akshay Kumar’s Airlift and Shahrukh Khan’s Fan.
- Third highest opening day grosser of 2016.
- First 100 Crore Worldwide Grosser for Tiger Shroff, fourth 100 Crore Grosser after Aashiqui 2, Ek Villain and ABCD 2 for Shraddha Kapoor.
- Third super hit of 2016 after Airlift and Neerja.
Baaghi Total Collection: Budget, Revenue and Profit/Loss
Cost and recovery
Production Cost: 25 crores (By Sajid Nadiadwala)
Prints and Publicity Cost: 12 crores
Sold to distributors (Disney-UTV): 35 crores
Total Costs to Recover for Distributors: 47 crores
India Theatrical Distributor Share: 38 crores
Overseas Distributor Share: 9 crores
Satellite Rights:15 crores
Music Rights: 4 crores (T-Series, UTV)
Home Video rights: 1.5 crore
In film branding (Sajid Nadiadwala): 3 crore
For producers = 35+3 – (25) = 13 crores (profit)
For distributors = (38+9+15+4) – 47 = 19 crores (profit)
Baaghi Lifetime Collection and Verdict
Baaghi total Box Office collection: 76.2 crores + 21 crores = 107.2 crores
Total gross collection: 105 crores + 21 crores = 126 crores
Final Verdict: Super Hit(Profit for producers/distributors)
You may also like: