Hrithik Roshan is in news as his latest release, Super 30 crossed 100 crores mark in India. His fans are elated and promoting this achievement on social media accounts. Super 30 is Hrithik Roshan’s fifth 100 crore grosser.
No one is close to Salman when it comes to delivering 100 crore films at the box office. This year release Bharat is Salman Khan’s 14th consecutive 100 crore grosser. In the last 10 years, every Salman Khan has crossed 100 crore mark. film Today, we will look at the list of Bollywood actors with most consecutive 100 crore movies.
From 2011 to 2015, SRK delivered six consecutive 100 crore movies. He wasn’t managed to carry it forward as FAN released in April 2015 failed to cross 100 crore mark.
Aamir Khan’s last four movies have crossed the 100 crore mark and the trend it seems will continue with his upcoming movies. Ranveer Sigh’s last three movies have crossed 100 crore movies and it seems that he will continue his glorious run. Ajay Devgn’s has his fourth consecutive 100 with De De Pyaar De.
Let’s have a look at the list of actors with most consecutive 100 crore movies.
- Salman Khan (14 films – 10 years) – Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg 2, Jai Ho, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sultan, Tubelight, Tiger Zinda Hai, Race 3 and Bharat.
- Shahrukh Khan (6 films – 4 years) – Ra One, Don 2, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Chennai Express, Happy New Year, Dilwale (ended with FAN).
- Akshay Kumar (5 films – 2 years) – Airlift, Housefull 3, Rustom, Jolly LLB 2, Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (ended with Padman)
- Aamir Khan (4 films – 6 years) – Dhoom 3, PK, Dangal and Thugs of Hindostan.
- Ajay Devgn (4 films – 3 years) – Golmaal Again, Raid, Total Dhamaal and De De Pyaar De.
- Hrithik Roshan (3 films – 3 years) – Agneepath, Krrish 3, Bang Bang (ended with Mohenjo Daro)
- Ranveer Singh (3 films – 2 years) – Padmaavat, Simmba and Gully Boy
Note: Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh’s 100 crore streak is still on. Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan 100 crore runs have ended.