Ragini MMS 2 First Wednesday Collections | Box Office Collections 6 Days
Ragini MMS 2 First Wednesday Collections : Stable Performance In Weekdays
Ragini MMS 2 First Wednesday Collections were good considering the fact that it was a working day. Unlike Sunny Leone’s ‘Jism 2′ , Ragini MMS 2 made a much stronger standing at box office and did not failed/shattered after first few days.
Ragini MMS 2 started at box office with a good friday collections, and the third highest opening day collection in 2014 which resulted in a good first weekend. Irrespective of all speculations, Ragini MMS 2 opened to a good occupancy on first friday and was able to gross a good sum at box office.
Frankly speaking, I never had much expectations from Ragini MMS 2 and was expecting a yet another fall for Sunny Leone’s Bollywood Career. However, the movie left me surprised. Sunny’s good acting skills and flick’s ability to send some chill down the spine left me amazed. Read Critics reviews here : Ragini MMS 2 Critic Reviews
Overall, The movie was able to gather mixed reviews and opinions. I must say, Ragini MMS 2 was able to generate some good horror in bits and pieces.
Lets’ get to the main topic i.e Box Office Collections for Ragini MMS 2. Ragini MMS 2 managed around 3.5 Crores on its sixth day show at silver screen. The movie also maintained good occupancy level at box office.
Lets have a look at how Ragini MMS 2 grossed on sixth Day/ First Wednesday on Box Office.
Ragini MMS 2 First Wednesday Collections
Ragini MMS 2 first Wednesday Collections were as follows :
- Sixth Day Collections : 3.50 Crores
Ragini MMS 2 Box Office Collections & Day to Day Update ( Sixth day Update)[box title=”Ragini MMS 2 Total Box Office Collections (6 Days )” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″] [spoiler title=”Day By Day Collections (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day (Friday) : 8.50 Crores
- Second Day(Saturday): 7.07 Crores
- Third Day(Sunday): 8.67 Crores
- Fourth Day(Monday): 4.58 Crores
- Fifth Day (Tuesday) : 3.98 Crores
- Sixth Day (Wednesday) : 3.50 Crores
- Opening Day Collection : 8.50 Crores
- Highest Day Collection : 8.67 Crores (Day 3)
- First Weekend : 24.24 Crores
- First Week : 36.30 Crores So Far
- Overall Collections : 36.30 Crores
- StarCast :Sunny Leone, Parvin Dabas, Sandhya Mridul, Divya Dutta, Saahil Prem
- Director : Bhushan Patel
- Producer : Ekta Kapoor, Shobha Kapoor
- Music :Yo Yo Honey Singh, Meet Bros Anjjan, Pranay M Rijia, Chirantan Bhatt
- Release Date : March 21, 2014
- Videos : Baby Doll Video Song, Chaar Botal Vodka Video Song, Baby Doll Remix Video Song, Maine Khud Ko Video Song
- Official Trailer : Ragini MMS 2 Trailer
Thanks & Stay tuned for more Bollywood.