Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone starer Tamasha was released yesterday. Tamasha is a very critical film for everyone associated with it. Ranbir Kapoor is going through the toughest phase of his career. His last three releases Besharam, Roy and Bombay Velvet, were big flops at the Box Office. Tamasha’s Box Office performance will play a crucial role in deciding where his career is heading. Imtiaz Ali is a master when it comes to love stories. Though, critically successful, Imtiaz’s last two releases Rockstar and Highway were average performers at the Box Office.
Also Read: Tamasha is all set for a big opening
Let’s have a look at factors that will play a significant role in deciding Tamasha Box Office Collection and Verdict.
Tamasha Box Office Collection – Positives with the movie
1) Ranbir and Deepika’s sizzling chemistry – When it comes to onscreen chemistry, these two are just exceptional. We have seen their sizzling chemistry in YJHD and BAH. Their chemistry is the driving force of Tamasha.
2) Imtiaz Ali – Imtiaz Ali is a master when it comes to new age love stories. We have seen his excellence in Jab We Met, Love Aaj Kal, and Rockstar. So, expect something exceptional this time around.
3) Deepika Padukone – The reigning queen of Bollywood is all set to make a big one again with Tamasha.
4) Hype and Buzz – The movie has created tremendous buzz especially among the youngster who will certainly help in getting a good opening.
5) Music – A.R. Rahman’s chartbuster music is one of the positives that will assist the movie in the long run.
6) Release Date – There can’t be a better release date for Tamasha. After poor PRDP, there is a need for some refreshing change. Moreover, the movie has no big competition till the release of Dilwale and Bajirao Mastani on 18 Dec 2015.
Tamasha Box Office Collection – Negatives with the movie
1) Ranbir Kapoor’s recent form is a significant concern. His last three movies bombed at the Box Office, and it would be interesting to see if he can make a strong comeback with Tamasha.
2) Limited appeal – The film will struggle in mass centers as it will appeal only to youngsters and moviegoers in metros.
What are your expectations from Tamasha? Do you think the movie will make it big at the Box Office?
Predict the opening day collection of Tamasha.