Happy New Year First Wednesday Update : HNY goes average in performance on sixth day in Box Office Collections.
Happy New Year’s Box Office Wednesday churned in around 11.5 Crores as per latest news. Thus continuing the weekdays collections with a dim flicker. HNY hopes to go stronger during weekend, but as for a weekday sustenance it is no match for Dhoom 3.
Happy New Year has been in news for breaking lots of records, but do these normal weekdays performances justify it ? HNY made 15 Crores on Monday and 13 Crores on Tuesday, followed by a marginal flicker at 11.5 approximately as per trade impressions on Wednesday.
As per public responses and audiences Happy New Year is a paisa vasool movie, but I was expecting HNY to do business in the upper marks and close to 18 crores on weekdays. Read more on public sentiments here : HNY public response
Anyways Lets hope for a better performance of Happy New Year at box office.
Happy New Year First Wednesday Collections
- Sixth Day Box Office Collections : 11.5 Crores (Official)
Happy New Year Box Office Collections ( Day 6 Update)[box title=”Happy New Year Total Box Office Collection ” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″] [spoiler title=”Day By Day Collection (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day Collection(Friday) : 44.97 Crores ( per trade official )
- Second Day Collection(Saturday) : 31.60 Crores ( per trade official )
- Third Day Collection(Sunday) : 32.29 Crores (Official)
- Fourth Day Collection(Monday) : 15 Crores ( Official)
- Fifth Day Collections ( Tuesday ) : 13 ( Official )
- Sixth Day Collections ( Wednesday ) : 11.5 ( Official )
- Happy New Year First Weekend (3 days) Collection : 108.86 (Official)
- Highest Day : First Day : 44.97 Crores
- First Week Collections : 148.37 Crores (Official – Till sixth day)
Happy New Year has to perform exceptionally well throughout this week in order to break Kick’s and Dhoom 3’s lifetime collection. Dhoom 3 collected 20 crores on it first Wednesday. Lets wait and watch how things unfold for Happy New Year.