Till now, 52 movies have made it to the 100 crore club of Bollywood. Around 40 movies feature big stars like Shah Rukh, Salman, Akshay, Aamir and Hrithik. This is a clear indication that Bollywood is a male-dominating industry and movies in India are driven by star power.
Aamir Khan is the founder of Bollywood’s 100 crores club. Aamir Khan’s revenge drama Ghajini released on Christmas 2008 was the first Bollywood movie to cross 100 crores mark. Since then the big stars of Bollywood have been delivering 100 crore movies at regular interval.
Box Office king of Bollywood, Salman Khan has the most 100 crore grossers to his name. Salman Khan’s dominance can be judged from the fact that his last 10 movies have crossed 100 crore mark.
After Salman, Shah Rukh and Akshay have seven 100 crore grossers, while, Ajay Devgn has six movies. Aamir Khan has five 100 crore movies to his name. Hrithik Roshan have four while Ranbir Kapoor has three movies. Ranveer Singh has two while Varun Dhawan, Arjun Kapoor and Sidharth Malhotra have one movie each. Let’s have a look at the list of Bollywood actors with most movies in 100 crore club
Actors With Most Movies In 100 Crore Club: Salman Khan Lead
|Actor||No. of Films||Highest (Cr.)|
|Shah Rukh Khan||7||227|
- Salman Khan (10 films) – Dabangg, Ready, Bodyguard, Ek Tha Tiger, Dabangg 2, Jai Ho, Kick, Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and Sultan
- Shahrukh Khan (7 films) – Ra One, Don 2, Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Chennai Express, Happy New Year, Dilwale and Raees
- Ajay Devgn (6 films) – Golmaal 3, Singham, Bol Bachchan, Son Of Sardar, Singham Returns, Shivaay
- Aamir Khan ( 5 films) – Ghajini, 3 Idiots, Dhoom 3, PK and Dangal.
- Akshay Kumar (7 films) – Housefull 2, Rowdy Rathore, Holiday: A Solider Is Never Off Duty, Airlift, Rustom and Housefull 3, Jolly LLB 2
- Hrithik Roshan (4 films) – Agneepath, Krrish 3, Bang Bang, Kaabil
- Ranveer Singh (2 films) – Ram Leela, Bajirao Mastani
- Ranbir Kapoor (3 films) – Barfi!, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and AeDil Hai Mushkil
- Varun Dhawan (2 films) – ABCD 2, Dilwale
- John Abraham (2 films) – Housefull 2, Race 2
- Arjun Kapoor (1 film) – 2 States
- Farhan Akhtar (1 film) – Bhaag Milkha Bhaag
- Sidharth Malhotra (1 film) – Ek Villain
- Saif Ali Khan (1 film) – Race 2