Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt starer Shaandaar is all set to hit the theaters on 22 Oct 2015. Directed by Vikas Bahl, Shaandaar is India’s first destination wedding film. Before analyzing the movie from the Box Office point of view let me tell you that the craze and hype surrounding it is huge especially among the youngsters. Fans are going gaga over Shahid and Alia’s crackling chemistry. The songs of the movie are already topping the charts. The movie is releasing on Dusshera which adds to one more plus point. Overall, everything seems to be perfectly placed for Shaandaar.
Also Read – 5 reasons which make us excited for Shaandaar
Let’s analyze why Shaandaar will be the biggest hits of Shahid and Alia’s Career.
1) Shaandaar has created huge hype and buzz before its release. I personally haven’t seen such curiosity and eagerness for a movie in last five years unless its a Khan or Kumar starer. Well, the reason being the top notch promotions by its team.
2) The music of the movie is already a big hit. Gulaabo, Shaam Shaandaar are the in the top 5 songs for almost three weeks now. Others songs of the movie are equally good.
Also Read – Shaandaar Music Review
3) Shahid and Alia’s crackling chemistry is the biggest highlight of the movie. They are looking like new-age Raj and Simran. Do you agree??
4) The director of ‘Queen’ Vikas Bahl is directing Shaandaar. He did an amazing job with Queen and we are expecting no less from this new venture of his. Also, he is experimenting with a new genre ‘Destination Wedding’ which has never been explored before in Bollywood. It’s gonna be good!
5) Family entertainer – Shaandaar looks like a perfect family entertainer. The movie will appeal equally to all age groups. Youngsters will surely be in love with it.
6) In order to be the biggest hit of Shahid and Alia, the movie needs to make more than 104 crores at the Box Office which is the lifetime collection of Alia’s top grosser ‘2 States‘. Shahid Kapoor’s is yet to deliver a 100 crores grosser at the Box Office. R..Rajkumar is Shahid Kapoor’s top grosser with the lifetime collection of 67 crores.
Considering, the current hype and buzz I can easily say that Shaandaar will get the third highest opening of 2015 after Bajrangi Bhaijaan and Singh Is Bling. With a good 45+ crores opening weekend, the movie can easily make it to the 100 crores club.
Well, these are my views on Shaandaar. You can share yours in the comments section.[polldaddy poll=9132672]