Sultan 9th Day Collection Update: Second Thursday Box Office Report
Salman and Anushka in Sultan

Sultan 9th Day Collection Update: Salman Khan’s Sultan holds well on its second Thursday with the collection of 9.52 crores.
Salman Khan and Anushka Sharma starrer Sultan is holding strong in its second week at the domestic Box Office. After an excellent opening week with the collection of 209 crores, the movie is maintaining a steady pace at the Box Office. As per the official figures shared by Taran Adarsh, Sultan collected 9.52 crores on the 9th day to take its total collection value to 229.17 crores. Let’s have a look at Sultan 9th day collection update and occupancy report. (Read: Sultan 8th day collection and Box Office Report)

Sultan 9th Day Collection Update: Morning Shows Occupancy
The movie had a slow start on in morning shows with the overall occupancy was around 15% to 20%. This is the lowest occupancy registered by the movie in nine days. UP, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan were the best-performing circuits with the overall occupancy of 35% to 40%. In fact, these circuits are making for low-performing circuits like West Bengal, Hyderabad and Kerala.

Sultan 9th Day Collection Update: another good day
Sultan new poster

Sultan 9th Day Collection Update: Noon Shows Occupancy
The movie witnessed good growth in occupancy compared to the morning shows. The overall occupancy in the noon shows was around 30%. The movie is expected to witness good growth in the evening and night shows.

Sultan 9th Day Collection Update: Evening and Nights Shows Occupancy
Like the first eight days, Sultan is performing well in the evening and nights shows. The metros and multiplexes like Mumbai and Delhi which were low in morning and noon shows witnessed superb growth. The overall occupancy in the evening shows was around 50%. The nights shows are going well for Sultan. Big metros like Delhi, Mumbai, Gurgaon are performing well with occupancy of around 45%.

Sultan Box Office Collection: Day-Wise Update

Sultan 1st day collection: 36.54 crores
Sultan 2nd day collection: 37.32 crores
Sultan 3rd day collection: 31.66 crores
Sultan 4th day collection: 37.10 crores
Sultan 5th day collection: 38.21 crores
Sultan 6th day collection: 15.64 crores
Sultan 7th day collection: 12.92 crores
Sultan 8th day collection: 10.82 crores
Sultan 9th day collection: 9.52 crores.

Sultan 9th Day Collection Update: Early trends
Early trends suggest that the movie is heading towards another double digit day at the Box Office. As per our estimates, Sultan 9th day collection will be in the range 10 to 11 crores. The movie has beaten the lifetime collection of Chennai Express both at domestic (227 crores) and worldwide Box Office (422 crores). With no competition at all till the release of Dishoom (29 July 2016), Sultan is expected to remain strong in coming days.

Note: The official 9th-day collections of Sultan were updated at 3:00 pm.

You may also like:

Sultan Vs PK Vs Dhoom 3 Vs Bajrangi Bhaijaan Box Office

Sultan Vs PRDP Vs Happy New Year Box Office