To build up your professional career in IT, you are well-advised to take the first step in this direction by recognizing your skills and knowledge by the technology titan Microsoft corporation. If you are an expert in your field and wish to accredit your expertise, passing a relevant exam an absolute must-do for you.
This article will articulate a string of substantial reasons to be certified by Microsoft and merit the MCSA credential: Office 365 by passing one of the required exams – 70-767 in particular. This involves advice on the test requirements, tips for passing it smoothly, and the impact it entails read.
Overview of MCSA: Office 365
So, let us briefly cover what the MCSA: Office 365 credential is about and what you need to gain it. This certification is developed for candidates to check their skills in utilizing Microsoft Office 365. To dive deep in the details, they should be proficient in working with cloud-hosted business applications. To earn this certification, you need to pass two exams 70-346 and 70-767. After that, you can opt for a position of a SaaS or a cloud applications administrator.
Since this article will focus on 70-767 exam, let’s dwell on it.
Who Does Exam 70-767 Target?
Candidates thoroughly experienced in evaluating, planning, deployment, and operating the services related to Office 365 are the ones to undertake the exam.
About Microsoft 70-767 Exam
Before attempting the test, you have to understand its important aspects, including the structure and what topics it focuses on. Thereby, you should expect about 40-60 questions with a duration of 120 minutes. Be ready for various formats of queries: active screen, hot areas, case studies, drag-and-drop, best answer, fill-in-the-blank, short answer, multiple-choice, etc. The exam price in the US is around $165 and it is variable upon the country.
Another key thing to understand is what topics the certification is likely to include. Here are some of them:
- Managing client devices
- Managing devices for the end-user
- Managing deployments of Office 365 Pro
- Provisioning of site collections for SharePoint Online
- How to configure Exchange Online
- How to configure Skype for Business for end-users
- Planning for Exchange as well as Skype for Business Online
- Configuring as well as securing the services of Office 365
Grounds for Taking Exam 70-767
This highly-valued credential is meant to test your Office 365 skills. After the successful exam completion, you will have the ground to compete for a higher job position. Apart from proving your skills and knowledge, the exam gives you a chance to boost your resume through a certification that you’ll earn. In short, this is why you should pass 70-767 exam:
1. It’s a demonstration of mastery of the required skills.
2. Attempting the Microsoft MCSA: Office 365 credential enables you to pursue further advanced goals in IT and not stopping until you achieve the results.
3. It acts as a ladder to a coveted technical job position such as SaaS administrator, cloud application administrator, and application support specialist. It can also help you to gain position to become O365 Cloud Migration consultant by providing services such as Office 365 Tenant to Tenant Migration and SharePoint Online Tenant to Tenant Migration etc.
4. Employers and colleagues will have confidence in your abilities and you’ll become a competent specialist to deal with challenging tasks while providing quality solutions.
5. According to the Microsoft stats, the Office 365 Administrator in the US earns annually up to $62.500 at the entry-level, $82.500 at the middle level, and $95.100 at the senior level. So you’ll get closer to the top salary level.
6. It will give you the chance to upgrade your skills and get certified in the MCSE: Productivity Solutions Expert by passing one more exam.
Remember Microsoft intends soon to cease offering this certification. The new exams set to be released are MS-100 to replace 70-346, and MS-101 to replace 70-767. The badge you are getting after the two new tests is Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert.
Preparing for Exam 70-767
After checking out the benefits that come with passing your 70-767 test, you must be anxious to know how to pass it. Preparation is indispensable to win in this intellectual battle. This is the stage that will define your professional direction. Your preparation should start with deciding which materials to use for your studies, the courses to take, books and practice tests to use for study. It’s good to have them easily accessible to you for the purpose of convenience and also to save time. Next is to draw a plan to follow once you know which areas are relevant to the exam. In this plan, you must indicate topics that need to be covered and the time required.
Best Exam 70-767 Preparation Materials
With the numerous online resources directed at preparing for 70-767 exam, you may find it hard to choose the best ones to use. You don’t have to worry about this, though. Here are great suggestions for the courses, books, and tests you are free to use. Your work is to pick up what you think works best for you. Here are the resources that will help you make your efforts the most effective:
- Microsoft online education courses;
- Instructor-led learning course;
- Microsoft Office 365 self-paced training;
- Don’t forget about Microsoft Official Exam Ref 70-767 study guide
Prepaway 70-767 practice exam dumps supported by the educational tool -VCE-simulator recreating the testing environment. Practice tests verified by experts (premium files) are the most reliable way to know your position with regard to the acquired knowledge. Once you use them, you’ll know which exact areas still require further polishing. Make sure you get it right with the practice tests from Prepaway!
For the sake of your profession, you just have to ensure passing the Microsoft 70-767 exam. Forward all your efforts towards this important milestone. By doing this, you’ll attract all the benefits that come along with intensive efforts during preparation, gaining the associated badge, and earning your MCSA certification. This direct shot in the bull’s eye requires full dedication and a great amount of work but the payoff is worth it.