From stealing our hearts with the cutest Bittoo to making our hearts shiver with Khilji, Ranveer Singh has nailed each and every role that he has done so far.
Ranveer Singh is a STAR! There’s no denying to the fact that he is one of the most versatile actors we have in our Bollywood industry right now. Apart from his mind-blowing performances on-screen, from raping to making us laugh with his wit and timing, he is a complete entertainment package. There’s nothing that our Ranveer Singh can’t do.
Not just in real life but on social media as well, Ranveer Singh keeps entertaining his fans with his funny and witty posts. Lately, he had a unique offering for his fans.
Recently, Ranveer Singh went on a selfie spree and ended up summing his entire career as an actor! He captioned all stories on his Instagram account with the names of his characters in films including: Gully Boy Murad (Gully Boy), Giddy Gabo (Finding Fanny), Gunda Bikram (Gunday), Sultan Alauddin Khilji (Padmaavat), Peshwa Bajirao (Bajirao Mastani), Sangram Bhalerao (Simmba), Saxy Buoy (Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela), along with Handsome Laddu and Jaali Chaplin.
Here, have a look at the pictures shared by Ranveer Singh on his Instagram stories:
1. Ranveer as Alauddin Khilji in Padmaavat (2018):
2. Ranveer Singh as Peshwa Bajirao in Bajirao Mastani (2015) :
3. Ranveer Singh as Murad in Gully Boy (2019):
4. Ranveer Singh as ‘Jaali Chaplin’ for Swiss Tourism ad:
5. Ranveer Singh as Kabir Mehra in Dil Dhadakne Do (2015):
6. Ranveer as Sangram Bhalerao in Simmba (2018):
7. Ranveer Singh as handsome Laddu:
8. Ranveer Singh as Gunda Bikram in Gunday (2014):
9. Ranveer Singh as Giddy Gabbo in Finding Fanny:
Concluding his selfie spree, Ranveer Singh asked his fans if his original selfie as he, himself is good too?
Well, if you are his fan, then this must have given you some nostalgia. This was surely a real-treat for all his fans.
Ranveer Singh will next be seen in Kabir Khan’s 83 where he will be playing the role of veteran cricketer Kapil Dev. The film will hit the big screens on 10 April 2020.