The Raees vs Kaabil clash is one of the biggest in the history of Bollywood. Both are big budget and big banners films with popular heroes in the lead. But the biggest question remains, which movie will win the race at the box-office? Let’s try to find out with our in-depth analysis on the Raees Vs Kaabil clash:
Raees Vs Kaabil Clash In-Depth Analysis
- Lead Actor: None other than The Shah Rukh Khan. The name itself is enough and we can’t argue further in this. Raees wins here.
- Chemistry of the lead actors: Shah Rukh Khan and Mahira Khan’s chemistry hasn’t clicked much with the audience. Though they do look good together and that is evident from the ‘Zaalima’ song, but somehow we aren’t really excited about the SRK-Mahira pair up. Another actress would have been preferred here.
- The Nawazzuddin Siddiqui Factor: Now this is a tried and tested formula. Nawazzudin is definitely the “Winning Factor”. Refresh your memory a little and you will realize the only good thing about Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ was Nawazzuddin Siddiqui and his flawless acting. Hands down. So ‘Raees’ wins another point here.
- Item Song: “Laila Main Laila” features the stunningly gorgeous Sunny Leone and it is raging with huge hits on Youtube. Here ‘Raees’ wins again.
- Dialogues: “Baniya ka dimag… aur miyan bhai ki daring”, this dialogue alone in the deep-husky voice of Shah Rukh Khan in the teaser was enough to send fans in a frenzy and keep the hype alive even after a year and half of its release.
- Plot: How a bootlegger runs his business despite challenges he gets from the police department. SRK is seen in a totally new avatar and is being loved for it.
- Trailer review: The trailer of ‘Raees’ doesn’t reveal the plot of the movie. The suspense is still set and all we know is that SRK is the powerful man with a large domain of alcohol smuggling business. Other than that, nothing is apparent from the trailer. Therefore, the movie is full on anticipated due to curiosity in the plot.
- Lead Actor: ‘Greek God’ Hrithik Roshan. Though he is very much loved by his fans, his last few films like ‘Bang Bang’ and ‘Mohenjo Daro’ which were big-budget films, haven’t done well at the box-office.
- Chemistry of the lead actors: Yami-Hrithik chemistry is winning hands down here. Right from the poster release to the trailer and promos, their chemistry is adorably cute and has got a huge thumbs up from the audience. No doubt ‘Kaabil’ wins here.
- The father-son hit combo: Rakesh Roshan and Hrithik Roshan have a proven track record of giving hit films together with ‘Kaho Na Pyaar Hai’, ‘Koi Mil Gaya’ and the ‘Krissh’ series. So ‘Kaabil wins here again.
- Item song: ‘Haseeno Ka Deewana’ features the sultry Urvashi Rautela and is quite a foot-tapping number. However, when compared with Sunny Leone’s “Laila Mai Laila”, it hasn’t roped in much hits on Youtube.
- Dialogues: No famous dialogue from ‘Kaabil’ that has clicked instantly with the audience.
- Plot: The plot has been revealed in the trailer that of a blind couple madly in love but Yami dies and later Hrithik avenges her death. This is more in the lines of Yami’s previous movie ‘Badlapur’ and ‘Ghajini’ but with a “blind couple” twist to it.
- Trailer review: Since the plot is all revealed in the trailer, it still has fans anticipating for the movie for Hrithik’s intense acting, his chemistry with Yami Gautam and also for the Roy brothers’ role.
Raees Vs Kaabil Clash: Conclusion
The hype of ‘Raees’ is more when compared to ‘Kaabil’ mainly due to the Shah Rukh Khan factor and no doubt Raees will get a bigger opening than Kaabil. However, we will have to wait and watch which movie has a plot that will wow the audience. At the moment tables are titled in favour of Raees. Just like Bajirao Mastani and Dilwale clash, the better film will win this Box Office clash.