Only Murders in the Building Season 2 Episode 6 ended on a major cliffhanger. The fans are now eagerly waiting for the next episode. In this article, we are previewing Only Murders In The Building Season 2 Episode 7 and also sharing details like its release date and time along with the release schedule for the rest of this season.
Only Murders in the Building is a comedy crime drama series starring Steve Martin (Charles Haden-Savage), Selena Gomez (Mabel Mora), and Martin Short (Oliver Putnam). They are neighbors in a New York apartment complex named, Arconia. One night they meet each other and realize that the three of them have a common interest in listening to murder mystery podcasts. They decide to start their own podcast about their investigation of the death, which the police ruled a suicide.
Only Murders In The Building Season 2 Episode 7 Release Date
Since its debut on June 28, 2022, a new episode of Only Murders In The Building Season 2 is airing on Tuesdays. Two episodes were aired back to back on the premiere date and since then a new episode has aired every week on Tuesday.
The show will continue its weekly schedule without any gap. So, Only Murders In The Building Season 2 episode 7 will release on Aug 2, 2022, on Hulu and Disney Plus.
Only Murders In The Building Season 2 Episode 7 Release Time
The streaming services premiere new episodes at Midnight PT. Here’s when the next episode releases in various time zones:
- Pacific Time: 12:00 AM PST on Aug 2, 2022
- Eastern Time: 03:00 AM EST on Aug 2, 2022
- British Time: 08:00 AM GMT on Aug 2, 2022
- European Time: 09:00 AM CET on Aug 2, 2022
- India Time: 12.30 PM IST on Aug 2, 2022
- Australia Time: 04.30 PM ACDT on Aug 2, 2022
Only Murders In The Building Season 2 Episode 7 Preview and Episode 6 Recap
A lot happened in the previous Episode 6, titled Performance Review. Cinda finds a man from Mabel’s past, who claims that Mabel cut off one of his fingers, and she wants to use this in her podcast. Cinda’s assistant, Poppy, however, has second thoughts about it, and decides to reveal some hidden truths about Cinda to Mabel.
Mabel goes to Alice’s art studio where she finds Alice recreating the crime scene of Bunny’s murder. Heartbroken, Mabel runs off, but sees a glitter-bombed person in her subway car.
The episode ended on a major cliffhanger when Charles and Oliver see a video on the internet where it seems Mabel has stabbed that person.
In the next episode titled Flipping the Pieces, Charles and Oliver would search for Mabel and try to find out the truth.
How many episodes are there in Only Murders In The Building Season 2?
Like the first season, the second season also has 10 episodes. Season 2 debuted on June 28 and will conclude on Aug 23, 2022. Check the release schedule:
- Episode 1 Persons of Interest – June 28, 2022
- Episode 2: Framed – June 28, 2022
- Episode 3: The Last Day of Bunny Folger – July 5, 2022
- Episode 4: Here’s Looking at You – July 12, 2022
- Episode 5: The Tell – July 19, 2022
- Episode 6: Performance Review – July 26, 2022
- Episode 7: Flipping the Pieces – August 2, 2022
- Episode 8: TBA – August 9, 2022
- Episode 9: TBA – August 16, 2022
- Episode 10: TBA – August 23, 2022