Khoobsurat First Week Collection : Khoobsurat has an average first week at domestic Box Office with collection of around 19 crores
Khoobsurat remains steady at Box Office through out its first week to collect around 19 crores. Starring Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan in led roles, Khoobsurat was released last week along with Daawat-e-Ishq. The movie opened to a poor start with opening day collection of 2.74 crores. However, the movie recovered well after receiving good WOM from audience and critics and showed good growth on coming days.
Khoobsurat was released on around 1200 screens, most of which were targeted for multiplexes and metros. The movie performed well in Delhi and Mumbai but failed terribly in other territories. Collection from single screens were very low as the movie has very confined release there. Khoobsurat is surviving on multiplex audience only and is giving a hard time to the other release Daawat-e-Ishq.
However, the movie performed excellently well in Pakistan. Khoobsurat collected around 4.5 crores in its first week from Pakistan.
Khoobsurat Fisrt Week Collection
- First Week Collection : 19 Crores (early estimates)
Khoobsurat Box Office Collection & Day to Day Update (7th day)
[box title=”Khoobsurat Total Box Office Collection (7th Day )” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″]
[spoiler title=”Day By Day Collection (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day (Friday) : 2.74 Crores
- Second Day (Saturday) : 3.74 Crores
- Third Day (Sunday) : 5.05 Crores
- Fourth Day (Monday) : 2.01 Crores
- Fifth Day (Tuesday) : 2.04 Crores
- Sixth Day (Wednesday) : 1.9 Crore
- Seventh Day (Thursday) : 1.8 Crores (early estimates)
- Khoobsurat First Week Collection : 19.2 Crores (Early estimates)
- Khoobsurat Lifetime Collection : 19.2 Crores (Till First Week)
Khoobsurat Movie Details
[contentblock id=11 img=gcb.png]
Since, there is no big release this weekend, Khoobsurat has good chance to add more mollah at Box Office. If the movie remains steady at Box Office, it would end up with lifetime collection of around 30 crores which is a decent amount for it.
Stay tuned for more Box Office updates.