Jolly LLB 2 Lifetime Collection, Box Office Verdict: Jolly LLB 2 Is Akshay Kumar’s Fourth Consecutive 100 Crore Movie. Check The Detailed Box Office Report.
With the release of Badrinath Ki Dulhania this week, Akshay Kumar’s Jolly LLB 2 has completed its box office journey. Released on 10 Feb 2017, the movie had a good 5 weeks run as it emerged as crossed 100 crores mark at the domestic box office. Jolly LLB 2 is Akshay Kumar’s fourth consecutive 100 crores grosser after Airlift, Rustom and Housefull 3 last year. His prime form is expected to continue with films like TEPK and Robot 2. Read our detailed report on Jolly LLB 2 lifetime collection.
Jolly LLB 2 Lifetime Collection Break-Up
Jolly LLB 2 1st Day Collection: 13.2 crores
Jolly LLB 2 1st Weekend Collection: 50.46 crores
Jolly LLB 2 1st Week Collection: 77.71 crores
Jolly LLB 2 2nd Week Collection: 24 crores
Jolly LLB 2 Lifetime collection (domestic): 116 crores
Jolly LLB 2 Lifetime collection (Overseas): $5.3 M (34 crores)
Jolly LLB 2 Budget And Recovery
Cost and recovery
Production Cost: 30 crores (Without Akshay Kumar remuneration)
Print, Advertising and Publicity Cost: 15 crores
Total Costs to Recover for Producers/Distributors: 45 crores
India Theatrical Distributor Share: 56 crores
Overseas Distributor Share: 14 crores
Satellite Rights: 30 crores
Music Rights: 8 crores
Other Ancillary Revenue: 7 crores
Profit/loss for producers/distributors= (Revenue) – (Budget+ promotion cost) = (56+14+30+8+7)- (45) = 70 crores (Fox Star Studios make 70 crores profit)
Fox Star Studios made around 70 crores profit. As per reports in Bollywood Hungama, Akshay Kumar worked on profit sharing model. Reports suggest that Akshay has 80% profit share in Jolly LLB 2. All this means that he has made a profit of around 55 crores.
Jolly LLB 2 Lifetime Box Office Collection And Verdict: Worldwide (Nett & Gross)
Jolly LLB 2 worldwide Box Office collection (nett): 116 crores + 34 crores = 150 crores
Jolly LLB 2 worldwide Box Office collection (gross): 161 crores + 34 crores = 195 crores
Final Verdict: Hit (Profitable for producers/distributors)
Jolly LLB 2 Lifetime Collection: Highlights
- With Jolly LLB 2, Akshay Kumar now has seven 100 crore movies to his name. He equals SRK’s record and is only behind Salman who has 10 to his name.
- Jolly LLB 2 is Akshay Kumar’s fourth consecutive 100 crores grosser after Airlift, Rustom and Housefull 3.
- Jolly LLB 2 is highest grossing movie of for the month of February beating films like Gunday, Neerja and My Name Is Khan.
- Jolly LLB 2 is Akshay Kumar’s fifth highest grosser after Rowdy Rathore, Airlift, Rustom and Housefull 2.
- It is the 8th highest opening day grosser for Akshay Kumar.
- It is the fourth highest opening weekend grosser for Akshay Kumar.
- It is the fourth highest opening week grosser for Akshay Kumar.
What are your views on Jolly LLB 2 lifetime collection? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section.
You may also like: