Ittefaq is an official remake of 1969 cult classic film of the same name. The makers would be hoping for the big success.
The industry has been under Golmaal Again fever for the last two weeks. It has so far earned 175 crores and is well on its way to enter the elite 200 crore club. Wit Golmaal Again taking back seat, all eyes will be on Karan Johar and Shah Rukh Khan’s Ittefaq. The movie stars Sidharth Malhotra, Sonakshi Sinha and Akshayye Khanna in the lead roles. Ittefaq is an official remake of 1969 cult classic film of the same name. The movie looks interesting but the chances of it emerging as successful venture looks feeble. Let’s have a look at Ittefaq box office prediction.
Ittefaq box office prediction: Issues with the film
- Niche audience: Ittefaq is a suspense thriller and the audience in mass centres will not give it a go for sure. Its a niche film for the multiplex audience.
- Sonakshi Sinha and Sidharth Malhotra’s poor box office record. Both of them are struggling as far as the performance of their movies at the box office is concerned.
- Competition from Golmaal Again and Hollywood biggie Thor.
Ittefaq box office prediction: These things may turn in the favour of the film
- The trailer looks quite interesting and if turns out a good film then we can expect good growth over the first weekend.
- The movie has been made on a constraint budget. A good first week will be good enough to recover the costs involved.
Ittefaq box office prediction: Our Prediction
Ittefaq will take an average opening at the box office. As per our estimates, Ittefaq first day collection will be in the range of 4 to 5 crores. After an average opening, it will boil don’t content of the film. If accepted by the audience then we can expect it to earn around 20 crores in the first week. The lifetime collection of the movie will be under 40 crores unless it turns out a really good film.
What are your expectations from Ittefaq? Share your views with us in the comments section. Predict the first day collection of Ittefaq.