HNY second weekend collection : Happy New Year collected around 9.5 crores on its 10th day at Box Office.
Happy New Year failed to created any magic at Box Office in its second weekend. The movie was expected to collect around 35 crores in its second weekend considering that the movie has got a record breaking start last weekend. Huge collections were expected on second Sunday as it was SRK’s birthday and hype and craze was good on social networking sites. It looks like the hype hasn’t been converted into Box Office number as we have seen last weekend during movie release.
The movie collected around 9.5 crores on Sunday. The movie saw a rise of around 1.5 crores as compared to second Saturday collection of 8 crores.
HNY second weekend collection : Day-wise updates
- Second Friday Collections : 5.26 crores (Official)
- Second Saturday Collections : 7.46 crores (Official)
- Second Sunday Collections : 9.5 crores (Official)
Happy New Year Box Office Collections
[box title=”Happy New Year Total Box Office Collection ” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″]
- Happy New Year First Weekend (3 days) Collection : 108.86 (Official)
- Happy New Year Second Weekend : 22.22 Crores till Sunday.
- Highest Day : First Day : 44.97 Crores
- First Week Collections : 157.5 Crores (Official)
- Happy New Year Lifetime collection : 179.74 crores (Official)
Happy New Year needs another 20 crores to cross magical figure of 200 crores at Box Office. 200 crores were looking a mere formality for the movie few days back but it certainly looks a mammoth task from now.
Happy New Year is currently the eighth highest grosser of all time.
Talking about 2014 releases, Happy New Year is now the second highest grosser of 2014.
Happy New Year is till running on a high screen count of 3000 screens. The movie has only 4 days to work out numbers at Box Office as Akshay Kumar’s The Shaukeens will be releasing on 7 Nov 2014 and it will certainly takes 2500 screens at Box Office.
Stay tuned for more updates.