Happy New Year made a similar performance on fifth day ( First Tuesday) in Box Office Collections.
Happy New Year’s Box Office Tuesday opened up to a slow start just like yesterday, but gradually it picked up pace and we could see some good full houses in tier 1 cities.
Happy New Year has been in news for breaking lots of records, but do these normal weekdays performances justify it ? HNY made 15 Crores on Monday and 13 Crores approximately on Tuesday. It will be interesting to see how HNY sustains on Box Office.
In 2014, only Queen proved to be an audience hit, which had an increasing daily collections with time and sustained around 4 weeks, which for big banners is also a tedious task, irrespective of how huge their collections swell up.
Happy New Year First Tuesday Collections
- Day 5 Box Office Collections : 13 Crores (Official)
Happy New Year Box Office Collections ( Day 5 Update)[box title=”Happy New Year Total Box Office Collection ” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″] [spoiler title=”Day By Day Collection (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day Collection(Friday) : 44.97 Crores ( per trade official )
- Second Day Collection(Saturday) : 31.60 Crores ( per trade official )
- Third Day Collection(Sunday) : 32.29 Crores (Official)
- Fourth Day Collection(Monday) : 15 Crores ( Official)
- Fifth Day Collections ( Tuesday ) : 13 ( Official )
- Happy New Year First Weekend (3 days) Collection : 108.86 (Official)
- Highest Day : First Day : 44.97 Crores
- First Week Collections : 136.87 Crores (Updated Till Tuesday)
Happy New Year has to perform exceptionally well throughout this week in order to break Kick’s and Dhoom 3’s lifetime collection. Dhoom 3 collected 20 crores on it first Tuesday. Lets wait and watch how things unfold for Happy New Year