Finding Fanny Box Office Report : Finding Fanny has a decent first week at Box Office with Box Office collection of 28.09 crores
Finding Fanny saw a considerable drop on weekdays after registering a superb start at Box Office. Arjun Kapoor and Deepika Padukone starer quirky comedy started well at Box Office with opening day collection of 5.1 crores. The movie has a fantastic weekend with collection of around 7 crores on Saturday and Sunday. But, the movie saw a big drop from Monday and keeps on sinking on subsequent weekdays.
Since, this week we have two more releases in Khoobsurat and Daawat-e-Ishq, it would be difficult for Finding Fanny to get more moolah at Box Office.
Lets have a look at Day wise domestic Box Office Collection of Finding Fanny.
Finding Fanny Box Office Report & Day to Day Update
[box title=”Finding Fanny Box Office Report” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″] [spoiler title=”Day By Day Collections (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day (Friday) : 5.1 Crores
- Second Day (Saturday) : 7.05 Crores
- Third Day (Sunday) : 7.75 Crores
- Fourth Day (Monday) : 2.5 Crores
- Fifth Day (Tuesday) : 2.07 Crores
- Sixth Day (Wednesday) : 1.92 Crores
- Seventh Day (Thursday) : 1.7 Crores
- Overall Collection : 28.09 Crores (Till First Week )
- Finding Fanny Opening Day Collection : 5.1 Crores
- Finding Fanny first weekend collection : 19.9 Crores
- Finding Fanny first week collection : 28.09 Crores
- Total Lifetime Collection : 28.09 Crores (Till First week)
The movie received rave reviews from critics which provided the necessary boost to this offbeat comedy. Finding Fanny did well in metros and multiplexes but failed to dominate on single screens as per expectations. Made within a controlled budget of 18 crores, the movie is already in the super-hit zone. The movie would end up with lifetime collection of around 38 crores which is a good figure for a niche movie targeting multiplex audience.
[contentblock id=13 img=gcb.png]
Stay tuned for more updates.