Daawat-e-Ishq First Week Collection : Daawat-e-Ishq collected around 21 crores in its first week at domestic Box Office.
Parineeti Chopra and Aditya Roy Kapoor enjoys a decent fan following individually, but their jodi seems to have not clicked among the audience. Daawat-e-Ishq was expected to a decent business in its first week but the movie emerged as an average affair.
Released on around 1600 screens last week, Daawat-e-Ishq collected around 21 crores in its first week. Daawat-e-Ishq registered an average start at Box Office with opening day collection of 3.75 crores. Movie does show a decent growth over a weekend but fell on Monday and remains steady after that.
Daaawat-E-Ishq had a fierce competition with the other release of the week Khoobsurat. Daawat-e-Ishq under-performed at single screens and mass centers which was never expected. In metros and multiplexes the movie performed low as compared to the other release Khoobsurat.
Daawat-e-Ishq First Week Collection
- First Week Collection : 21 Crores (early estimates)
Daawat-e-Ishq Box Office Collections & Day to Day Update (7th Day Update)[box title=”Daawat-e-Ishq Total Box Office Collection (7th Day )” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″] [spoiler title=”Day By Day Collection (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day (Friday) : 3.74 Crores
- Second Day (Saturday) : 4.37 Crores
- Third Day (Sunday) : 5.49 Crores
- Fourth Day (Monday) : 2.25 Crores
- Fifth Day (Tuesday) : 1.85 Crores
- Sixth Day (Wednesday) : 1.85 Crores
- Seventh Day (Thursday) : 1.5 Crores (early trends)
- Daawat-e-Ishq First Week Collections : 21 Crores (Early estimates)
- Daawat-e-Ishq Lifetime Collection : 21 Crores (Till first Week)
Daawat-e-Ishq Movie Details[contentblock id=9 img=gcb.png]
Overall, Daawat-e-Ishq proved to be an average affair for Yash Raj Films. With no big release this week Daawat-e-Ishq has one more week to add more moolah to his kitty. Lifetime collection of the movie would be somewhere around 28 crores.
Stay tuned for more Box Office updates.
Last Updated on