Action Jackson first week collection : 7 days Box Office report : Action Jackson collected 46 crores in its first week at Box Office.
After registering a poor start at Box Office with opening day collection of 9.25 crores, Action Jackson saw further drop in collections on its 2nd day (Saturday). Action Jackson collected 8.25 crores on its second day. The movie saw a big drop of 10% on Saturday. On Sunday, movies saw a small rise and collect around 11.5 crores. Thus, the movie collected 29 crores in its first weekend. Weekdays show further drop as expected and the movie collected around 17 crores from Monday to Thursday. Negative reviews from critics as well as audiences have make things worse for the movie.
Action Jackson 7th Day (Thursday) Collection
- Seventh Day (Thursday) Collection : 3.25 Crores (As per early estimates)
Action Jackson Box Office Collections & Day to Day Update
[box title=”Action Jackson Total Box Office Collection ” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″] [spoiler title=”Day By Day Collection (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day Collection (Friday) : 9.25 Crores ( per trade official )
- Second Day Collection (Saturday) : 8.25 Crores (per trade official)
- Third Day Collection (Sunday) : 11.5 Crores (per trade official)
- Fourth Day Collection (Monday) : 5.5 Crores (per trade official)
- Fifth Day Collection (Tuesday) : 4.5 Crores (per trade official)
- Sixth Day Collection (Wednesday) : 3.75 Crores (per trade official)
- Seventh Day Collection (Thursday) : 3.25 (early estimates)
- Action Jackson first week collection : 46 Crores (early estimates)
- Action Jackson first week collection : 46 crores (Till 7th day)
Despite being one of the most talked about movie of the year, Action Jackson starts off on a poor note at Box Office. The movie was released on a big screen count of 3500 screens. It was expected to collect around 65 crores in its first week but
Action Jackson registered the 11th highest opening of 2014. Total budget of the movie is around 100 crores which includes 90 crores of production amount plus 10 crores of advertising and promotion cost.
The movie has to perform exceptionally well at Box Office in coming days in order to recover amount somewhere close to its mammoth budget of 100 crores. Well, good news for Ajay Devgn and Prabhu Deva is that there are no big Bollywood releases this week and Action Jackson has to compete with Rajnikanth’s Lingaa only.
Stay tune and keep visiting Blog to Bollywood for latest updates.