As Valentine’s Day is approaching we give you 5 reasons you need to watch Fitoor this weekend.
Fitoor is releasing this weekend and we can’t wait to watch it already. With a fresh pairing of Aditya Roy Kapoor and Katrina Kaif, the movie looks promising and has already generated a lot of buzz. Directed by Abhishek Kapoor, the movie’s trailer and music are doing rounds with full zeal and craze among fans. The trailer has managed to garner positive reviews as well. So, let’s check out what this movie will bring with it.
5 Reasons to watch Fitoor this Valentine’s Day
1) Fresh Pair of Aditya Roy Kapoor and Katrina Kaif and their sizzling chemistry. The two are looking super hot together and their chemistry is definitely the thing to watch out for.
2) One who loved the role of Tabu in Haider should definitely watch out her negative shades in Fitoor. Tabu is like an icing on the cake in Fitoor.
3) For Amit Trivedi’s soothing tracks ‘Pashmina‘ and ‘Yeh Fitoor Mera‘ which have already hit the charts. Amit Trivedi’s is at his best in Fitoor. It’s been quite a while we have listened to such beautiful tracks. (Read: Fitoor Music Review)
4) Katrina Kaif‘s promising comeback which is evident in the trailer itself. Katrina’s look line a lady on a mission in Fitoor. This is bound to be one of her best performance to date.
5) Lastly, Fitoor is a must watch for its intense and passionate love story. The movie is an adaptation of Charles Dickens ‘Great Expectations’.
Fitoor looks like a must watch movie this Valentine’s day. So, Have you booked your tickets yet?