Happy New Year 4th Day (Monday) Collection | Box Office Report : Happy New Year should collect around 15 crores on 4th day as per producer figures.
Happy New Year should collect decent 15 crores on it first Monday. The occupancy reports were not that great for morning shows. The occupancy was only 25% to 30% in morning shows as its a first week day for movie after a record breaking weekend at Box Office. Though, the occupancy grows as the day progresses. The occupancy for the noon and evening shows was in the rage of 40% to 50%.
Happy New Year 4th Day (Monday) Collection
- Fourth Day (Monday) Collection : 15 Crores
Happy New Year Box Office Collections & Day to Day Update[box title=”Happy New Year Total Box Office Collection ” style=”noise” box_color=”#a76c47″ radius=”5″] [spoiler title=”Day By Day Collection (Click to expand)” style=”fancy”]
- First Day Collection(Friday) : 44.97 Crores ( per trade official )
- Second Day Collection(Saturday) : 31.60 Crores ( per trade official )
- Third Day Collection(Sunday) : 32.29 Crores (Official)
- Fourth Day Collection(Monday) : 15 Crores (Official)
- Happy New Year First Weekend (3 days) Collection : 108.86 (Official)
- Happy New Year Lifetime Collection : 123.86 Crores
The real test for the movies starts from today as the Diwali Holidays are over. Next few days will decide whether the movie can challenge the lifetime collections of Kick and Dhoom 3.
Happy New Year has to perform exceptionally well throughout this week in order to break Kick’s and Dhoom 3’s lifetime collection. Dhoom 3 collected 21 crores on it first Monday. Well, going by the occupancy reports 21 crores looks a difficult ask for Happy New Year on first Monday. Lets wait and watch.