The green-blue-eyed ravishing beauty turns 44 today. Born on November 1, 1973, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is a well known contemporary actress and Miss World 1994. She has not only received several awards but was also honored with Padma Shri in 2009. She is also referred to as ‘The most beautiful woman in the world’. Her journey to success included several ups and downs but the Aish was lucky enough to make her way to the top at an early phase. She started with her film career in the year 1997 and instantly won hearts with her down to earth nature.
You May Like: Top 10 jodis we would love to see on screen
After a failed relationship with Macho Salman Khan, the diva got married to Junior Bachchan and is now referred as ‘The Bachchan bahu‘. She is a proud daughter of Aaradhya.
On the occasion of her birthday, we remember top 5 movies of Aishwarya Rai, which stormed the cinema halls.
Top 5 movies of Aishwarya Rai
1) Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam: The hit chemistry with Salman Khan, was the highlight the film. Rai showed off her dancing skills with ‘Nimbuda’. This love story saga was one of the most loved film of Aish.
2) Devdas: Her romance with Shah Rukh Khan and her lovely dance with beauty Madhuri Dixit, this film had everything. She was very much appreciated by critics for this movie and won several best actress awards for portraying ‘Paro‘ onscreen.
3) Guru: Love blossomed between Aishwarya and Abhishek on the sets of this movie. The chemistry was quite evident in the film. Her role as a wife to the famous industrialist was worth watching.
4) Dhoom 2: Paired opposite Greek God Hrithik Roshan, the sleek and tanned Aishwarya Rai looked sizzling. Her dance steps to ‘ Crazy Kiya Re’ was an instant hit. This was her last film before marriage.
5) Jodhaa Akbar: Paired second time opposite Hrithik Roshan, this movie saw the beauty playing the role of Queen Jodha. This period drama film was very much loved by the audience and her chemistry with Hrithik Roshan was an instant hit.
Wishing Mrs. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan a Happy Birthday !
Do you want to know :