Monday was a day full of emotions and outbursts.
- Firstly, Roopal who was already upset that ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera got evicted, had an emotional outburst when he left the house. She also felt guilty about nominating him for eviction.
- Looking at Roopal’s condition, even Digangana and Kishwer couldn’t help themselves and got teary. While Rochelle and Keith tried to make Roopal’s feel better. Prince, Vikas and Yuvika felt bad for Arvind who was also missing Ankit badly.
- Things got personal when Rochelle and Keith were seen comparing themselves to Suyyash and Kishwer, said if any problem pop up, they will solve it then and there and would not want anyone to interfere in their issues.
- Also, Rochelle said that her equation with Mandana has become better and they now understand each other well. Rochelle also discussed how she was scared that her partnership with Rimi will have her evicted. Keith pacified her and says that being nominated doesn’t mean that she will be evicted.
- We all know next day will be a day of nominations, Roopal and Digangana were seen discussing it. In their opinion, Prince is playing a game and he can not be trusted. On the other hand, they strongly believe that Aman is a really good guy and he has been misjudged.
- They end up bitching about the entire house and even say that everyone here has not achieved anything significant in their life. They are one to talk!
- Mandana, Keith and Rochelle were discussing how the Snapdeal call revolved around the trio and why everyone wants to make a big deal out of Mandana-Keith’s bond. Rochelle also stated that she would not care even if Mandana and Keith were alone in the pool and that she is not insecure. So glad she cleared that out!
- During the nominations, Bigg Boss brought another twist for the housemates by announcing that the nominated pairs have to decide which one of the pair would finally get nominated. While a few contestants chose to be nominated themselves, others were seen at loggerheads with each other.
- Everyone got excited when they got a chance to reclaim their lost bags. Bigg Boss told them that the contestants without their bags i.e. Keith, Suyyash, Prince and Digangana are required to bid for their bags. The minimum bid started at Rs. 3 lakh and the total sum of the bids would get deducted from the total prize money.
- Suyyash, Prince and Digangana misunderstood the task and thought that the highest bidder would get their bags back. Keith chose to opt out by writing a big zero on the board keeping in mind that the prize money is important for all contestants.
- To everyone’s surprise, Suyyash, Prince and Digangana got back their bags but sadly Keith’s smartness still didn’t get him his bag.
- All hell broke loose when the housemates realized that the prize money now is Rs. 39,66,667! Kishwer began overreacting about the money getting deducted when Roopal tells her to stop trying to get footage by fighting and raising her voice. This irks Kishwer who asks her if she is trying to make a point just because Salman told her she is coming across as silent. Well Well!
We look forward to today’s nominations!