Bahubali 2 Box Office Prediction: Bahubali 2 is all set to hit the theatres on next Friday. Check the opening day, lifetime box office collection prediction of the movie.
With just seven days left for the release of the most awaited movie of 2017, the excitement of the Bahubali fans is at its peak. Bahubali 2 starring Prabhas, Rana Daggubati, Anushka Shetty and Tammannah Bhatia will hit the theatres on 28 April and we just can’t hold our horses. Th trailer of the movie was released on 15 March 2017 and as expected it shattered all viewership records. It has so far received 110+ million views which clearly shows, how much the audience is excited about the movie.
The buzz surrounding the movie is fantastic and it is expected to take an earth-shattering opening at the domestic and overseas box office. Apart from the movie, we are also excited about the box office record it will create or break at the box office. Let’s have a look at Bahubali 2 box office prediction.
Bahubali 2 Box Office Prediction: Hype & Buzz
When it comes to a movie like Bahubali 2, it is better not to talk about the hype and buzz. We all know that it is the most awaited movie of the year. The fans are super excited and curious to know, Why Kattappa Killed Bahubali? The trailer of Bahubali 2 has further raised the expectations. Director SS Rajanouli has made it clear that the first part was just the trailer and the second part will be the real meat. Overall, the buzz surrounding the movie is amazing and it will keep on growing in the coming days.
Bahubali 2 Box Office Prediction: Positives & Negatives
- Incredible hype and buzz among the moviegoers: The pre-release buzz surrounding the movie is fantastic which will ensure that it will take a huge opening at the box office.
- A sequel to one of the biggest blockbuster movies in the history of Indian cinema: Bahubali was the first south Indian movie to cross 100 crores in Hindi version. It is one of the biggest blockbusters of all time. It managed to earn 100+ crores in Hindi despite a clash with Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- No competition from other releases: Bahubali 2 will be a solo release and it will face no competition from other Hindi and South Indian movies.
- Curiosity about why Kattappa killed Bahubali?
- Grand release: The movie is expected to release on around 6000+ screens. It will be the widest release in the history of Indian cinema.
- The mind blowing trailer: The trailer of the movie has shattered all viewership records which signifies the excitement of the fans.
- IPL season will be at its peak which may affect the box office collection of the movie on weekends.
Bahubali 2 Opening And Lifetime Collection Box Office Prediction
The first part of Bahubali: The Conclusion, ‘Bahubali: The Beginning’ was a big blockbuster. It was the first south Indian movie to cross 100 crores in the Hindi version. Despite its competition with Salman Khan’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the movie shattered many box office record and emerged as the first south Indian movie to cross 500 crores worldwide. The craze for the second part of the movie has been increasing day by day and it is almost sure that we will witness an earth-shattering opening at the box office on 28 April 2017.
Karan Johar is distributing the Hindi version of the film. Considering his track record, we are assured that Bahubali 2 will get a grand release. The movie is expected to release on around 2200 screens in Hindi dubbed version. Considering all the above points, we are expecting Bahubali 2 to earn at least 20 crores on the first day. The movie will shatter all box office records and should cross 200 crores.
The worldwide first day collection of the movie may cross 100 crores. Talking about the worldwide lifetime collection, Bahubali 2 has a chance to become first Indian movie to cross 1000 crores mark worldwide.
Bahubali 2 First Day Collection Prediction: 20+ crores (Hindi version)
Bahubali 2 Lifetime Collection Prediction: 180+ crores (Hindi version)
What are your expectations from Bahubali 2? Share your predictions with us in the comments section.